Everything. (and nothing.)

Author: Aaron KD Bourn / Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

THIS IMAGE MAKES ME HAPPY

Everyone should use plurk because the potential
For update/comment humour is amazing. See example:
Photobucket


SO.
I want to take you back to my happiest but at the same time
most melancholy moment that I can remember. It was sad
but for all the right reasons I guess you could say?
It was also the closest I'd ever felt to anyone else ever.
I don't know if it still is. But it's up there.


See I was in Wragby, in 06, with the old crew. And there was this one girl, Emma, and she was beautiful. I mean honestly she could have been a model. Maybe she is now? I don't know. She had the most amazing eyes. Everything changes doesn't it? ANYWAY the point is, one night I met her on a bench, or should I say 'the' bench and she was crying. I talked to her a little, tried to make her feel better. Anyway I eventually found out she had split up with her long-time boyfriend. He was a mate of mine too so I felt bad like, for both of 'em. Just cos' I knew they were really in love, I mean sometimes you see a couple and you just know. They felt like forever. After a few minutes of silence I got my phone out and played a song that I knew she liked. I started sort of singing it to her and after a few seconds she just collapsed on my shoulder in a flood of tears. I held her tight and told her everything would be ok.


They got back together the week after that. I've never felt so helpful and helpless at the same time before or since.

#322 - Someone who will watch the sunrise with me

I found this amazing feed on tumblr. If you don't know what tumblr is then go find out. Anyway this is brilliant. And yeah it's written from a women's POV but who cares? It's still awesome. If you think you can do better then I dare you to try.

SO I DON'T LOOK THE SAME AS I DID. RAWR.
Photobucket
Pacman. ftw.

#386 - Someone who will take an interest in what I have to blog

One day I'll walk away and you'll be all like 'oh shit I probably should have made out with him at least one time. He looks like some kind of smooth operator' and by then it'll be much too late. Just remember: Feelings are boring, kissing is awesome.

It's Zoe's and Ruth's birthdays today. I have no idea if I got the apostrophes or lack of right there. Although I'm not as bad as Steve at positioning apostrophes.
Anyway yeah, how weird is that?
Some of you may know what I'm talking about, others will not. Don't lost sleep over it.
TALKING OF LOSING SLEEP, HERE I AM DOING THIS FUCKING BLOG AT ALMOST 1AM, I'LL BE UP TIL LIKE 4:30 COS OF THE WWE AND TOM SHAMBLING IN AT SOME POINT. NO-ONE EVER ACHIEVED ANYTHING ASLEEP RIGHT? not that i'm gonna achieve anything anyway but still. fuck it.

THIS IMAGE MAKES ME LESS HAPPY
Photobucket
Hey I'm an NFL fan so I appreciate a Cardinal more
than most, but still! What is this? I've heard the new
single ... errrr I dunno. It's a grower perhaps? It
definitely didn't hit me as much as some of their early
stuff. It doesn't have the power of We Are The End
or To A Friend that's for sure
(oh btw we're talking about alexisonfire here. noobs) Anyway.
I know Zoe isn't so impressed.
BUT GO MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS.
SCREAM UNTIL YOU KNOW FOR SURE.

#485 - Someone with eyes so beautiful they make me wish you didn't blink. (Although that'd be pretty freaky.)

We're gonna make these last few weeks the best of our lives. Everything changes, and nothing can last forever. But memories stick around. So does photographic evidence. So let's make a pledge right now. We make this everything we can. We live dangerously, we take risks, we be who we wanna be, and be with who we wanna be with. We take too many photos, we laugh too loud, we get in trouble and get out of it. Because none of this matters if you're not living. YOU DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND FUCK THE REST. Be reckless. Take a chance. Fall in love.
frank and dwayne Pictures, Images and PhotosDwayne. We are all Dwayne.

"giochero fino a che il cielo non sia nero" -z.h./aof

A siren and a birdsong
The juxtaposition isn't lost on me
Death and life.

LIFE YOU ARE RIDICULE, FUTILITY, TORMENT, FRUSTRATION, PAINFUL IRONY, SORROW, EMPTINESS, LONELINESS. DESPAIR, HEARTBREAK, ANGUISH, ANGER, INJUSTICE, LOSS, TRAGEDY, DISASTER.
BUT WE LONG FOR YOU. AND THERE IS NOTHING ELSE. BEING ALIVE IS. IT'S PRETTY COOL TO LIVE.
Yet still, one day we die. And then nothing will have mattered. But we comprehend that when we choose.
FOR NOW SIGUR ROS BIRDS.
Book cover Pictures, Images and Photos

christ ...
What have I just done?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed the zoe references!! Thankyou :) first birthday comment woooooo. Is ruth ryans new girlfriend? If so..that is weird coincidence! I am so ooooldddd now sad face. You going to any of the alexis borderline shows? X

Aaron KD Bourn said...

Gah i wish, i was checking that yesterday too. I'm skint right now :( sucks to be me. And yes Ruth was narayan's beau, but very sadly only for a short length of time. Thanks for the comment zoeee, sorry that this blog is kind of all over the place. It was like i just needed to get all the crap that was floating around my head out lol. Aanyway! Have a great birthday Zo. I expect to hear about it via blog ;) xo

Jamie said...

maybe i should take the same pledge, my lifes pretty boring.

"When I was alive, I wish I had lived one day like he lives every day of his life"

"dead people don't talk, jerry"